Last Updated: June 04, 2023
- When you browse or visit our website at secondnature.ai (“Website”);
- When you sign up to receive our latest updates on the Website and to receive our blog insights;
- When you use our free trial product or request us to provide you a demo;
- When you sign up for, log in to and use our platform (“Service”);
- When you purchase a subscription to the Service;
- When you contact us (e.g. support, need help, or on social media);
- When you attend a marketing event, provide us with your business cards and/or provide us with your personal data for marketing purposes;
- When we acquire your personal data from third-party sources (such as lead-generation companies);
- When we use the personal data of our service providers (e.g. contact details); and
- When we process your job application.
Table of contents:
- What information we collect, why we collect it, and how it is used
- How we protect and retain your personal information
- How we share your personal information
- Your privacy rights
- Use by children
- Interaction with third party products
- Log files
- Analytic tools
- Specific provisions applicable under California privacy law
- How to contact us
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
|Specific personal information we collect
|Why is the personal information collected and for what purposes?
|Consequences of not providing the personal information
When you browse or visit our Website
|Cookies, analytic tools and log files.
|For statistics and marketing purposes. More information is available in our Cookies Policy available here: www.secondnature.ai/cookies_policy.html
|· Certain Website features may not be available.
When you sign up to receive our latest updates on the Website and to receive our blog insights
When you use our free trial product or request us to provide you a demo
When you sign up for, log in to and use the Service
When you purchase a subscription to the Service
When you contact us (e.g. support, need help, or on social media)
When you attend a marketing event, provide us with your business cards and/or provide us with your personal data for marketing purposes
When we use the personal data of our service providers (e.g. contact details)
When we process your job application
Finally, please note that some of the abovementioned personal information will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent, and prosecution of fraud or other illegal activity, to identify and repair errors, to conduct audits, and for security purposes. Personal information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your personal information and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to analyze and improve services (including through the use of artificial intelligence) and for research purposes. We may use this anonymous or de-identified information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them and/or to develop new product features and improve existing offerings). “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
- Your consent,
- We have a contractual obligation or processing is necessary in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract,
- We have a legal obligation and/or
- We have a legitimate interest.
- HOW WE PROTECT AND RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to protect your personal information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be compromised as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information as follows:
- With our service providers and business partners and other third parties, including, without limitation:
- With cloud service providers for hosting purposes;
- With websites and web content creation platforms in order to help us manage our Website;
- With email providers, marketing, CRM, other similar tool providers; and
- With analytic companies, in order to help us understand and analyze information we collect in accordance with this policy.
- With our staff and other entities within our group.
- With your manger and any other authorized person within the company you work (if the use of the Service is based on our engagement with your company).
We may also share your personal information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts, banks or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order, as well as for internal compliance procedures and to protect the safety, security, and integrity of Secondnature, our Services, customers, employees, property, and the public;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we may disclose your personal information to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events;
- In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we may transfer, disclose or assign your personal information in connection with the foregoing events; and/or
- Where you have otherwise provided your consent to us for sharing or transferring your information.
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS. HOW TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Rights: You can exercise your rights by contacting us at [email protected]. subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly in accordance with applicable law or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm or verify your identity and for security purposes, before processing and/or honoring your request. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
- Deleting your account: Should you ever decide to delete your account, you may do so by emailing [email protected]. If you terminate your account, any association between your account and personal information we store will no longer be accessible through your account.
- Marketing emails – opt-out: You may choose not to receive marketing email of this type by sending a single email with the subject “BLOCK” to [email protected]. Please note that the email must come from the email account you wish to block OR if you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails, and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
- USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children and, therefore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from, and/or about children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not provide any personal information to us without involvement of a parent or a guardian. In the event that we become aware that you provide personal information in violation of applicable privacy laws, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at [email protected].
- INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
We enable you to interact with third party websites, mobile software applications and products or services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware that Third Party Services can collect Personal information from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each Third Party Service.
- LOG FILES
We use log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the Website, and gather demographic information.
- ANALYTIC TOOLS
- We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools, cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies.
- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY LAW
- Our California Do Not Track Notice: Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- Deletion of Content from California Residents: If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or personal information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or personal information and you specify which content or personal information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you may not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or personal information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
- Your Choices
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at [email protected].