Change is inevitable in any organization; whether it’s a new product, new message or new acquisition, and Sales Enablement are at the forefront of that change. It’s up to Sales Enablement teams to bridge the gap between leadership and sales, and make sure strategy turns into execution!
Is it time to hit the brakes on talent development? No way! Now is the time for acceleration in Learning & Development. The global skills gap is the most critical battle being fought across industries, regardless of economic factors. Only by doubling down on upskilling and reskilling efforts can enterprises strengthen and build a future-ready workforce.
In this on-demand webinar, Ariel Hitron, CEO of Second Nature, Shay Cohen, CEO & Co-founder at Retrain.ai, and Dr Eli Bendet-Taicher
Head of L&T Development at WIX, have an engaging discussion where you will learn:
– Top 5 key trends in L&D for sales regarding upskilling
– The smartest ways to invest in training during a recession
– Why the skills gap is growing and what HR leaders can do to overcome it
– Why now is the time to accelerate training, not cut back
– How to use AI for training agility and retaining your top performers
Watch a lively and informative debate between S&P Global's Research Analyst Bruce Daley and...
With over 50K happy trainees